My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

EDITOR'S NOTE



It's the first of month so you know what that means...SHOUT OUT TIME! Well not always the first of the month just when I think I need to say thank you to everyone, everywhere who take the time out to visit me here at Milky's Way. Thank you Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Singapore, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Phillipines, Nigeria, Netherlands, Slovenia, Pakistan, Croatia, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Italy, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, India, Panama, Ukraine, Australia, Spain, Chile, Thailand, Iceland, Portugal, Lebanon, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, South Korea, Indonesia, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Israel, Palestinian Territories, Switzerland, Malaysia, Vietnam, Greece, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Vietnam, Greece, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Ireland, Romania, Taiwan, Bahamas, Sweden and last bust certainly not least all of my dear friends, family, fellow New Yorkers and everyone, everywhere in The United States!

I am beside myself and so happy to see you guys. Please stop being shy and send me photos (milky.gabor@gmail.com) so I can shout you out personally. I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for stopping by and continuing to come back.


Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

No comments: