My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HEY DUMB ASS!


I know your saying “He is not talking to me!”  No, but mainstream media and the Government is talking to us that way every day if we continue to absorb their bullsh#*. A few days ago they reported that Lady Gaga was more powerful than Oprah. Really! Really!!! Not to take anything away from Gaga but you can’t compare the two. What’s next? Soldier Boy is more powerful than Michael Jackson?? (Not even in his death) And how many housewives shows do we need? Which is mostly comprised of unmarried bitches. (Although I did get caught up in the NYC housewives marathon a few days ago and all I can say is the next time I’m in NYC, Ramona Springer better watch her back!) LOL!

We have way too many pseudo celebrities... Why is Snooki a household name? And they gave Paris Hilton another show??! C’mon America!! It’s an insult to real actors. And our Government? Let’s not even go down that slimy road. When we walk up to the polls we should just identify ourselves as Mr/ Mrs Dumb Ass. How do they give money to people who fiscally ran this country into the ground while becoming excessively rich and meanwhile HSBC can blow my phone up for $77.  And Donald Trump or Sarah Palin for Pres? Please, I’m online right now looking for an apartment in Europe. Now, we have to take some of the blame for our stupidity. I mean anyone who bought a ticket to see Charlie Sheen live should’ve been required to take a psych test on the spot. What did you think you would see that wasn’t on you tube or every other TV station? ‘Duh‘  Beware of the TV people, they call it “programing” for a reason! We have to collectively come out of this fog. I mean does it make sense for the world to continue to crumble and people die around us while a show called “Survivor” is in it’s 20th season?
Think about it.

CHOCOLATE BOY WONDER

No comments: