My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MILKY'S JUST BECAUSE


So I guess you guys should know some of the things that I LOVE and are my favorites. Food is a big part of my life, I live to try all kinds of different foods (except pork) tacos and escargot are my absolute favorite snacks (go figure). I adore extra dirty martinis and sauvignon blanc but I have a Bacardi signature drink that I make called 'Milky's Juice' (named by my neighbors I sling to in the summer). Chanel is one of my all time favorite designers and I absolutely LOVE Mary J. Blige and Naomi Campbell. My favorite scents are Chanel No. 5, Bvlgari and Christian Lacroix. Lover of all things BROOKLYN! I thought this information may be helpful as we get underway on this journey, things got weird and you started to notice certain obsessions. LOL!


Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

No comments: