My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

EDITOR'S NOTE



IT'S THAT TIME OF MONTH!
I want to humbly and graciously THANK ALL of you who have continuously showed me support by logging in and viewing my blog. I have had major technical difficulties with my computer that has hindered me from bringing you up to the minutes posts. I have been tirelessly trying to rectify the problem, I simply need a new computer that I can't afford right now so please bare with me. In any event we have some new followers and as always I want to show my love and shout all of you guys out...so lets go! THANK YOU...

Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Singapore, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Phillipines, Nigeria, Netherlands, Slovenia, Pakistan, Croatia, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Italy, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, India, Panama, Ukraine, Australia, Spain, Chile, Thailand, Iceland, Portugal, Lebanon, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, South Korea, Indonesia, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Israel, Palestinian Territories, Switzerland, Malaysia, Vietnam, Greece, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Vietnam, Greece, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Ireland, Romania, Taiwan, Bahamas, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, South Africa, Cyprus, Peru, China, Senegal, Tunisia, New Zealand and South Korea!

I would love to shout you guys out individually so send me your pics at milky.gabor@gmail.com, also feel free to send any comments or suggestions. If you see a post you like make a comment, if you want to see more of something let me know. Again I greatly appreciate all of you, I do this because I love it and I want to share. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

No comments: