My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Monday, April 4, 2011

KELLY CUTRONE DOES IT AGAIN!



You should know by now that Kelly Cutrone is one of my favorite people. After reading If You Have To Cry Go Outside (which is a New York Times Best Seller) I met Kelly over at Washington Square Park with about 100 other people eating pizza and just kicking it. It was at that meeting that she renamed me "Gorgeous One Kanobi". Not only did she autograph my book but she invited me to sit at the tents on Fashion Week and I also got to help her out at one of her shows. Normal Gets You Nowhere is her second book and will be in stores on May 3rd but you can pre-order it right here on Amazon! If her second effort is anything like the first I know I'm in for a good read. If you need to know how to deprogram yourself from what you think you are suppose to want from life and get on the right path to go after what you really want Kelly is the woman to put you in the right direction. I encourage you to pick up a copy, KC is truly a beast and a PR genius!

No comments: