My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Editor's Note


Everyone should have a Braintrust, another person or group of people who allow you access to the power of their mind to deal with some of life's daunting challenges. I have a few of those but the particular one I'm speaking of now is not only a long time friend of mine but a family friend as well and is definitely a 'thinker'. He has always studied the human behavior and has been on point more than I can tell you when giving me the male perspective. When I first met him he was a well known NYC comedian with a biting sense of humor. He went on to become a captain of industry, a NY player (in every sense of the word). He's matured now and is a proud father and entrepreneur but he still treasures his mind as his greatest asset and as I unleash him to you he will give it to you straight and straight from his point of view so prepare yourself. I introduce to you the thought provoking, mind teasing Chocolate Boy Wonder!

Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor



INTRODUCING...

Hello world. Allow me to re-introduce myself, as stated I am an entrepreneur with my feet rooted in the Financial World and this is a very interesting time so we will have some discourse about the state of the world today. With that being said, I have known Milky Gabor for more than half her life so I will be also feeding off her energy from a unique point of view because I know enough about her to write an unauthorized biography but of course I wouldn't. (Unless she doesn't put me on the TV show which in that case y'all can look for me on Amazon.com) I say TV show because if her life was turned into a script, without changing a word, it would be the thing that hit shows are made of. (Of course, it may have to be on HBO or Showtime due to the nature of it) Never-the-less, I will allow you guys to sometime peek behind the curtain and it's very interesting to say the very least.

Chocolate Boy Wonder...

No comments: