My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EDITOR'S NOTE



I thank you all every month and this month is no different. Thank you for all your supprt The United States, Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Singapore, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Phillipines, Nigeria, Netherlands, Slovenia, Pakistan, Croatia, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Italy, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, India, Panama, Ukraine, Australia, Spain, Chile, Thailand, Iceland, Portugal, Lebanon, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, South Korea, Indonesia, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Israel, Palestinian Territories, Switzerland, Malaysia, Vietnam, Greece, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Vietnam, Greece, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Ireland, Romania, Taiwan, Bahamas, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, South Africa, Cyprus, Senegal, Tunisia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Iran, Colombia, Peru, Indonesia, Cambodia, Morocco, Netherlands, Antilles and Belgium! I THANK YOU ALL FOR RETURNING AND I THANK ALL OF MY NEW VISITORS! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY YOU MAKE ME SMILE! I say this all time PLEASE send me e-mails and photos to milky.gabor@gmail.com so I can post you and give the love back. Leave comments! If not I still appreciate you lurking. :)


Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

No comments: