My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!


As I enter a New Year, I may have some anxiety about the future...but I have hope for prosperity. Hope for knowledge. Hope for understanding. Hope for peace. I am confident that I am transitioning into this New Year free of guilt and with a clear conscience. I have met some amazing people; departed with some undeserving scoundrels disguised as friends and maintained my many near and dear friendships. I am looking forward to new ventures, new goals and new dreams. I am looking forward to a better me with better understanding. I wish you all nothing but blessings and good fortune, great health and great wealth in this New Year. Life is full of choices and I choose to do it Milky's Way...Chuckin up the deuces to 2010!

No comments: