My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

84th ANNUAL DAILY NEWS GOLDEN GLOVES FINAL



I am a lover of boxing and always get excited around fight time. Watching the up and comers is always a pleasure to me. Only sometimes I get overly excited and want to hop in the ring and fight somebody, until I see those muscle chicks pound each other out like dudes. That's when I decide I like the way my face looks and it'd be best for me to stick to blogging.


Daniel Girace (r) wins by decision over Golden Gloves Novice Pablo Gary Tuesday Night.

Past Golden Gloves Champions include Emille Griffith, Floyd Patterson, Riddick Bowe, Zab Judah and Danny Jacobs.

Theater at Madison Square Garden
Thursday, April 7th & Friday, April 8th

The exclusive pre-sale starts today February 17th at 10am
ACT QUICKLY this exclusive pre-sale ends February 18th at 11am.

FIND SEATS

USE CODE: MSGGOLDEN

For mor information, visit
NYDailynews.com/GlodenGloves

No comments: