My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Monday, August 22, 2011

NIVEA RESPONDS TO OUTCRY OVER RACIST AD


Last Tuesday I demanded the marketing team over at Nivea respond to my post (click here if you missed it) and explain to me what they meant by the ad they had placed. I also asked for an apology and I got it! Well, it wasn't to me solely, it was posted on their Facebook wall for all to see. They wrote:


"Thank you for caring enough to give us your feedback about the recent “Re-civilized” NIVEA FOR MEN ad. This ad was inappropriate and offensive. It was never our intention to offend anyone, and for this we are deeply sorry. This ad will never be used again. Diversity and equal opportunity are crucial values of our company."

Umm, whatever..

No comments: