My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EDITOR' S NOTE


Although I haven't officially launched MILKY'S WAY I have extended private invitations to a few of my closest friends, family and social networking friends to take a sneak peek at my new venture. I want to take this time to personally thank all of you who have taken the time to come on and give me your much respected feedback. I thank you: Nazlah, Mommy, Shelly, Glynis, Amy, Andre, Shantay, Denise, Dawn, Lisa, Tania, Migi, Tae, Aunt Gina, DojiLashawn, Sheba, Yazmar, Jacky Jasper, Cocky Arrogance, HEREFORMARY, iNewYorker, BEATMINERZ, Deshair, BekahBeFree, GeeGeeIbarra, Moschino Hotty, Laure Luxe, SHEISFOXY, Joy, LeronToni and Neeshon. I also want to thank all of you in the nine countries who have visited and are steady following: Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Singapore, Belgium, Canada, Finland and Phillipines. I SEE YOU!

I have so many exciting and new things to bring you in this New Year! I humbly thank you for your continued support!

Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

6 comments:

TRINA said...

Milk I LOVE your blog spot. I wish you nothing but prosperous years to come. Honey you are on your way to the planet of success. Keep up the good work xoxo

Trina

Ms. Milky Gabor said...

I Love You Trina! Thank you so much for your support! Smooches...

Joy Turner said...

love your blog! you should get a bloglovin account so that people can follow you xx

Anonymous said...

Milk let me start by saying "I Love You" . I knew it all along u are all that u just had to find the right niche...I see nothing but success with this venture, I also see more ahead...not in your time but in the Heavenly Fathers time....U got"IT"..... @ Katrina well said...


From Shelly

Ms. Milky Gabor said...

Thank you Shelly Thunder! You know I love you to life, you always encourage me to be the best at everything that I do. I so greatly appreciate you! Smooches...

Ms. Milky Gabor said...

Thank you Joy I followed your advice.