My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HEAVY METAL WELLIES


I LOVE WELLIES! Especially when they don't look like your average rain boot. I came across these Chooka "Moto" boots and fell in love. I'd be ready to hop on the back of any bike with these and for $70 bucks I could afford the new Ducati.
More Wellies...





 Chooka "London Town" $80

  


 Chooka "Trash" $80






















Chooka "Herringbone"



Chooka also has a variety of rain boots in different colors and designs. Click on the name in pink to link to the purchase page or visit their site here Chooka.


















Chooka "Geisha" $60

And just because I can't help myself here are a few designer Wellies for you Fashionistas:

























                       Kors Michael Kors $125














                            Valentino $295

No comments: