My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Monday, January 31, 2011


I CAN SEE IN COLOR

            No longer can you hurt me; no longer do I feel a desire to be accepted by you or your kind. You can’t hurt my feelings, you can’t steal my joy. You can no longer make me feel like an outsider. My complexion is just fine and my weight is too thank you.
            No more does that overwhelming sadness cloud me like a rainy day. Your hateful lies and actions no longer affect me. All of your negative energy and behavior is your business and yours alone. I’m so over you and your madness I can’t even properly express it in words. I’m not crazy, delusional, a victim or any of the other nasty lies you so gladly spread about me. What goes on in the dark always comes to light and all will be revealed. I pray for you still. You see I gave myself to God and I am allowing my creator to take control.
I’m not in competition with you or anyone else for that matter. I’m on my journey, I’m in my lane. I do some things well, some things not so much but there’s one thing I’m perfect at and it’s being Ms. MotherFuckin Milky Gabor! Know that! Crass, Un-lady like? Maybe but eh it’s like that sometimes. So I wish you all the best and hope you accomplish great things in whatever it is that you do.
“It took a long time to get here to this place and now that I’m here no one can ever erase the joy that I feel way down deep inside. The love that I have for me will never die. I can see in color, the first sign of spring the rose buds are blooming. I got a new song to sing. Life looks so amazing I never knew that it could. Opened my eyes and for the very first time I can see in color. Everything looks beautiful sky so baby blue. I’m anxious to know where the rest of this road will go. If April showers bring flowers than I need more rain; to quench the drought in me so rain on me! ”  WHEW! I CAN SEE IN COLOR YALL!

Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor





No comments: