My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

JUICY FOR YOUR MINI ME

Juicy
Voile Bodice Dress with Sweater Bolero $128

If you know even a little about me you know I'm not the biggest kid lovin person in the world; but I came across these outfits and they are beyond cute. If you have a mini me, niece, god-daughter or just any little girl you adore these pieces are simply Juicy du Jour!

Click on the Pink to purchase.

Juicy Terry Cover Up $78



Juicy Hooded Ruffle Romper $88



Juicy Madras Dress with Diaper Cover Up $78



Juicy Chiffon Ruffle Velour Footie $68



Juicy Polka Dot Swimsuit $58



Juicy Tiered Ruffles Top with Leggings $78





Juicy Baby Metallic Flats with Rosettes $58




Juicy Baby Metallic Flat with Strap $58




 

No comments: