My life told through fashion, food, music, art, love and a couple cocktails.

Friday, January 28, 2011

EDITOR'S NOTE

You know I appreciate you all dearly! I do this because I love it and I love sharing my likes with you all. I've been gone for a couple days because of one of my new ventures Two Cousins Luxe Event Planning. I'm working really hard and I have more great things to share. I am so humbled that you have continued to stay with me this long so far before the launch. I check my stats daily and I appreciate the love. So you know what that means...I get to shout out all my visitors!

United States, Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Singapore, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Phillipines, Nigeria, Netherlands, Slovenia, Pakistan, Croatia, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Italy, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, India, Panama, Ukraine and Australia!

Oh how I love you all! Please don't be scared send a photo, your name or a message and I will shout you out personally. Thank you much!

Smooches…Ms. Milky Gabor

No comments: